What information do we collect?
Ace Hero will collect information from you when visiting the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms,s referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically- collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/ exit pages, and date/time stamps.
-"Web beacons","tags,"and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address and phone number). We refer to this as "Order Information."
Collection of personal data
The type of personal data we may collect includes:
full name; gender; date of birth; telephone number; mailing address(es); email address(es); payment information and transaction details; marketing preferences; all other personal information you choose to provide to us is on a voluntary basis.
Purpose of collection, use, disclosure, and transfer
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for in the following purposes:
- to process transactions; your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other party without your consent, all data will be kept confidential.
- to facilitate your access and provide you with rewards in relation to your membership;
- to evaluate our website and make improvements in regards to the information and feedback we receive from you;
- to send you marketing and promotional materials via email, mail, or telephone where appropriate;
- to improve our customer service, your information will help us to provide a more effective response to customer service requests;
- to facilitate online purchases of goods and services
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us to use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: http://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also op-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by different kind of advertising medias.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Asia and North America.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies website cookies. The purposes of cookies are to optimise our services and improve your shopping experience.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.